You can telephone on 01248 430056 or send us a message using the “Contact us”
form on this site, and we’ll get right back to you
A 25% deposit is required when booking (rounded up to the nearest £5). The final payment is due eight weeks prior to your holiday.
If the booking is within 10 weeks then the whole amount is due when booking.
We accept Debit cards as well as cheque and Direct Bank Transfer
Once you booking has been confirmed by us, please follow this link to complete your Booking Form
Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following conditions;
- We regret we are unable to accept pets.
- All of our cottages are non-smoking.
- The hirer must be 25 years of age or more.
- The balance of your payment is due not later than eight weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
If not paid by this date, we will have the right to cancel your reservation,
and to retain or claim your deposit, as this is a non-refundable booking fee.
- Your cottage is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- You should take all reasonable care of the property, its fixtures and fittings and on-site facilities, should leave the accommodation in a good state of cleanliness and will
be liable for the cost of repair or replacement in the event of any damage. Breakages/faults etc should be reported as soon as possible.
- Whilst we take care to ensure a safe environment, the use of the cottages/contents and site facilities, including games room, fitness and play equipment, is entirely at
the user's risk. We cannot accept responsibility for injury to yourself or any of your party, or other third parties, or for loss or damage to any belongings, vehicles or their
contents or any other personal possessions or monies.
- Your deposit is a non-refundable booking fee covering the costs incurred in processing your reservation. Full payment is required at the time of any
booking made within 10 weeks of your holiday.
- You may cancel your booking at any time. This must be confirmed in writing, and a fee will be charged;
If more than eight weeks before your holiday, the full deposit is
due. If cancelled within eight weeks of the holiday, you remain liable for the total cost of the holiday.
- You may transfer your holiday to another date in the same year providing that you advise us in writing no less than eight weeks
before the date of your holiday. Your deposit will be transferred to the new date subject to a £50 administration fee.
If the new date is in a more expensive period, the higher fee will be payable (we regret that no refund may be made if the new dates are within a less expensive period)
- We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for its running and safety.
- The number of persons occupying a cottage must not exceed the number booked or be of a different identity to those named on the Booking Form. We reserve the right
to refuse admission to the cottage if this should occur.
- Occasional, third party visitors may visit during the day providing that the intention is not to form a larger
group and to make use of the cottage and on-site facilities on a frequent (e.g. daily) basis.
- We reserve the right to decline any booking / accommodation or require the immediate withdrawal of any person/s not complying with the conditions or for any conduct
detrimental to the property and/or comfort of other guests.
Note: Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above terms and conditions.
We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
To make a booking, please contact us by phone on 01248 430056, e-mail
or by using the contact form “Contact us” form on this site.